Turkish Boy Names – Turkish Names For Boys
Distinctive in their sound, beautiful in meaning, and unique as a name, Turkish boy names are perfect for those looking for a one of a kind name.
We have gathered for you a list of the best Turkish boy names, to make your search for the perfect name, even easier. Go ahead, dive right in, and have fun discovering your dream name!
Turkish Boy Names
Listed below are the most popular Turkish names for boys. We have listed them alphabetically for you, to make your search a little easier:
1. Can : It is a very popular name in Turkey that means “loved”, “wanted” or “spirit”.
2. Ahmet : It is a very popular name in Turkey although it comes from Arabic and is one of the most frequent in the Islamic world. The name Muhammad derives from the same root. This name means “highly praised” or “praise.”
3. Eymen : It is one of the most popular Turkish names for boys. It means “lucky”, “auspicious” or “blessed”.
4. Muhammed : It comes from Muhammad, name of Muhammad , the prophet of Allah. It means “praised”, “worthy of praise”. It has numerous variants such as Moamad, Mahmud, Amed, Ahmad.
5. Mustafa : Name for baby boys of Arabic origin. Mustafa is the epithet for the prophet Muhammad. It means the chosen one. It is for this reason one of the frequent names in the Islamic world.
6. Omer : It is a very common Turkey name for boys. It means successful, flourishing, growing.
7. Asaph : A name of Hebrew origin meaning “gathering for God” or “the gatherer.
8. Yusuf : It is a name of Arabic origin and means “God increases in piety, power and influence”.
9. Berat : Turkish name for boys very popular in all its regions. It means “he who is brilliant”
10. Mirac : It means Miraculous ascension but also Izar is the second brightest star in the Bootes constellation and it is also known as Mirac or Mirak.
11. Hamza: It is a very common name in Turkey that derives from ancient Arabic (hamuza) and its meaning is “strong” or “firm. It was the title held by one of the prophet Muhammad’s uncles.
11. Ayaz : A Turkish boy name with a beautiful meaning since its translation can be “cool night breeze” –
12. Emir : is a name of Arabic origin and refers to a prince, a commander or a general in the army.
13. Ali : male name of Arabic origin that means “high”, “prominent” or “superior. It is also related to “Allah”, which refers to God. In the Koran, Ali is the cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, whose daughter Fatima married, and was caliph from 656 to 661. He is one of the most frequent names among Muslims.
14. Ibrahim : It is the Arab form of Abraham, considered by the Arabs also father of their nation. It means “father of many”. Also Names of Prophet Ibrahim A.S.
15. Mehmet : it comes from Arabic, specifically from “hamid” which means praised. It is related to other names like Ahmed or Muhammed. It refers to Muhammad, founder of Islam.
Turkish Boy Names Starting With A
Read Also: Most Popular Turkish Surnames
Turkish Names For Boys Starting With B
Boy Names Starting With C
Boy Names Starting With D
Boy Names Starting With E
Boy Names Starting With F
Boy Names Starting With G
Boy Names Starting With H
Boy Names Starting With I
Boy Names Starting With K
Boy Names Starting With L
Boy Names Starting With M
Boy Names Starting With N
Boy Names Starting With O
Boy Names Starting With P
Boy Names Starting With R
Boy Names Starting With S
Visit: Turkish Girls Names You Will Love
Boy Names Starting With T
Boy Names Starting With U
Boy Names Starting With V
Boy Names Starting With Y
Male Turkish Names Starting With Z
- Polish boy names
- Russian boy names
- Russian Girl Names: Most Beautiful Names
- Polynesian names for girls and boys
- Best Austrian Surnames
- Austrian Names for Boys and Girls
- Spanish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Norwegian Girl Names